Spring Sports Offerings
Romulus Hosting: Mod Baseball & mod Softball
South Seneca Hosting: JV/ V Softball & Baseball, Mod/ V Track & Field
Mynderse Hosting: Mod/ JV / V Girls Lacrosse & Mod Boys Lacrosse
Family ID registrations will be open on Feb 13th at noon
*Modified sports begin on 3/25
*JV/V sports begin on 3/11
Please Contact Mike Pane, Athletic Director with questions.
Section V Athletics provides oversight and organization for interscholastic athletic programs in a large region of New York State, extending across 12 different counties. Section V is continuing to emphasize good sportsmanship and athletic contests. The Romulus athletic department is in full support of the message and mission and asks that you take the time to watch this video and help spread the message- thank you for your time and support.
Section V Athletics Scheduling at www.sectionvny.org
FAMILY ID INFORMATION
Student/athletes must register for ALL sports teams using the FamilyID website.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
- First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create an account by clicking on Create Account link in right hand corner of the page.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Services.Click Create Account.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account. If you don’t receive an email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program!
- For the registration form, complete the information requested.All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your from is complete.
- No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
- Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at FamilyID to update your information and check your registration(s). To view completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, email FamilyID at: email@example.com or 1-800-311-4060.
Support is available 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, and messages will be returned promptly.